SBTE D.Com Part I & II Result 2016

Sponsored Links

Karachi, The result of diploma in commerce subject part 2 has been declared now and the students can get their result of diploma in commerce. The Sindh Board of Technical Education has conducted the diploma of commerce annual exams few months earlier and soon after ending of the exams, the board administration started checking of the papers, which were completed now. There were total 792 students, who were appeared in the exams, in which 700 students were passed in the exams.

The result announcement ceremony was managed in the main auditorium of the board and the candidates were present there to receive their SBTE diploma in commerce result 2016.  The result of commerce diploma is provided at this page with the complete information and the candidates can reach on this page to get the fresh information of commerce diploma result 2016.

May the relevant candidates can check here the SBTE D.Com Part I & II Result 2016 :

SBTE D.Com Part I Result 2016

SBTE D.Com Part II Result 2016

Sponsored Links

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>